KIA ACCESS – PERSONAL CONTRACT PURCHASE
Personal Contract Purchase or PCP, is a flexible and popular plan that provides you with the option to change your car on a regular basis.
How does it work?
- At the start of the agreement we’ll set an optional final payment for your car, this will be based upon your chosen agreement term and approximate annual mileage.
- You pay a deposit and then make monthly repayments based on the outstanding loan balance less the optional final payment.
- At the end of the monthly repayment period you’ll have three options:
What else do I need to Know?
- Typical repayment periods are over 25 or 37 months.
- The optional final payment is based on your repayment period and mileage. This can be set from 6,000 to 30,000 miles per annum.
- The car can be up to 47 months old and 50,000 miles at the start of the agreement and must not exceed 84 months/ 100,000 miles at the end of the agreement.
- A maximum of 40% deposit is allowed and the minimum loan amount is £3,000.
- You will not own the vehicle until all monthly repayments are made, including the optional final payment.
KIA CONDITIONAL SALE
Conditional Sale is a simple and traditional way to finance your car over a fixed period for a fixed monthly amount.
How does it work?
- You pay a deposit then make regular monthly repayments to repay the balance, it’s that simple.
- As your interest rate is fixed you’ll know exactly how much you’ll repay at the outset of the agreement.
- Only once all monthly repayments have been made will you own the car.
What else do I need to know?
- Repayment periods can vary from 12-60 months, with a minimum deposit requirement of 0% (criteria may vary dependant on campaign programmes).
- The minimum loan amount is £1,500.
- The car must not be more than 10 years old at the end of the agreement period.